Friday, November 11, 2011

Work-Study Diaries: Andrea Mendoza Part 2



Follow along with Andrea Mendoza on her first month at Cinema Makeup School . Experiencing week by week of her work-study internship. Sharing her Journey with you.

Here's what she had to say:
My first month at Cinema Makeup School was everything I could have imagined. I'm so grateful to be a part of CMS. Every instructor is a professional in the industry and it's so amazing to be walking down the halls with great artists, I have learned different techniques, styles and what it takes to be a great artist . Instructors encourage us to be hands on from the beginning stages of our ideas to our final look. My weeks of interning and taking High Fashion in the evening are amazing. I learn Basic Beauty and structure, Film, Television and period beauty makeup. I  have met so many great people. Everyone here is so friendly and they take the time to show me all I need to know about the school. They have given me training on how everything runs at CMS, which is great for morale. Being a student and intern at CMS opens great opportunities  for me. I was honored to attend the Face Off Season 2 Finale party.  I was filmed walking the red carpet and was an extra for the show, the whole experience was amazing. Seeing what it takes to be a part of this industry and watching everyone backstage doing what it takes to get the job done.Thank you CMS for this great experience. My husband and I are artists, he's a conceptual artist and I'm a makeup artist we have four children. We support each other with our talent. When I started this opportunity, my family was so supportive, helping each other with day to day routines. My family is important, and it's always a great feeling to know I have their support, and that they are so proud of me. Can't wait to update you on my upcoming weeks. So excited airbrushing week is next.  It just keeps getting better and better. Thanks Cinema!!!

Instructor Kevin Brennan at Cinema has done Tron 2, Pirates of the Caribbean , Thriller etc...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews