Thursday, January 19, 2012

WORK STUDY DIARIES: ANDREA MENDOZA PART 7




Follow along with Andrea Mendoza at Cinema Makeup School as she shares her work-study internship experience with you.



This week I graduated from the High Fashion Makeup Program at Cinema Makeup School!!! My final fashion shoot went so well. If you take the High Fashion program the school sets up a photoshoot for you where they bring in models and hire a professional photographer. My photoshoot took place last weekend and I loved every minute of it. I had an amazing experience at Cinema Makeup School. I met so many great people along the way, and in my short time here at CMS I have already worked on a pilot, two music videos, and a film. I'm going to miss everyone (international students included!) We had so many great laughs, and it's cool that now I have friends all over the world. I just have a couple of weeks of interning at CMS left and I'm going to miss the staff too, I appreciate everything that I gained from this great experience and also appreciate all the connections I made while being at CMS.

My final photo shoot was such a rewarding experience. I'll have to wait 2 weeks for the photographer to give me the final edited images, but I took a few on my own camera and I can't think of a better way to finish my last post.












Thank you guys for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews