Thursday, December 1, 2011

WORK-STUDY DAIRIES: ANDREA MENDOZA PART 5





Follow along with Andrea Mendoza at Cinema Makeup School as she shares her work-study internship experience with you.





During the two weeks of High Fashion Class my instructor taught us the skills essential to creating a look for editorial advertising. This week was especially geared towards how to become a freelance photographic makeup artist. My journey at CMS has been incredible. I'm learning so much and my skills are improving each day.

Next week is Photographic Hairstyling where we learn basic and modern hairstyles. After learning all about styling I will feel comforable working hair in with my look when I take freelance makeup jobs. Everything together becomes my whole work of art. I am so excited to share my experience with you next week!

This week I decided to include a couple of pictures to show the variety of classes offered here at Cinema Makeup School.




Previous Cinema Makeup School Director of Education (and current Governor of the Makeup Branch on the of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences) Leonard Engelman stopped by last week to pass along some tips to a new generation of Makeup Artists



A student in the Special Effects Class decide to go outside to have some little fun after finishing his final project




Evening Airbrush Class



Creature Maquette Class



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews